Relief Long Awaited
We can help
Mark Piker, MD
Financial – Medicare recipients
Dr. Piker is participating provider with the Medicare and will bill the Medicare for the services provided.
The clients will be responsible for the remaining non-covered portion of the bill depending on their plan(s).
We collect the refundable fee for a visit at the time of scheduling.
We will only charge your credit card in case of late cancellation, late arrival, or missed appointment. Please see the Cancellation / “No-Shows” policy for details.
The clients will also be required to sign the Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) form prior to procedures informing you of the estimated costs in case Medicare does not cover a particular procedure.
For clients who have not seen Dr. Piker within the last 3 (three) years or never met him before
For clients who have seen Dr. Piker within the last 3 (three) years, but have not visited Integrative Headache Clinic yet
Botulinum toxin (ie, Botox) injections
In most cases, the botulinum toxin itself (ie, Botox) is covered by your insurance with the proper prior authorization:
- The medication is sent to our clinic from the specialty pharmacy used by your insurance
- Please contact your insurance about your portion of the cost of the actual medication (ie, Botox)
If someone prefers to pay cash for botulinum toxin, the non-cosmetic Botox Medical prices are as follows:
- Medication only, 100 units vial $620
- Medication only, 200 units vial $1,240
Other procedures (includes procedure and medications)
Forms, letters, etc
- not all forms can be completed
- prices vary depending on the type of form, number of pages, etc
- please contact office for details