Dr. Piker is participating provider with the Medicare and will file claims with traditional Medicare insurance. Dr. Piker does not file claims with Medigap or other supplementary insurances.
The prices listed on the booking page do not apply to Medicare recipients. The actual amount to be submitted to Medicare will be determined on the day of the visit.
Since Medicare covers 80% of the claim, the Medicare recipients will be responsible for the remaining 20% payable at the end of the visit.
We ask ALL clients (including Medicare recipients) to provide the credit or debit card information to reserve appointment.
- We do not charge your card at the time of booking.
- Please see the Cancellation And No-Show Policy for details.
Medicare recipients will also be required to sign the Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN) form prior to procedures informing them of the estimated costs in case Medicare does not cover a particular procedure.
Mon 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Tue 9:00am - 4:00pm
Wed 10:00am - 4:00pm
Thu 9:00am - 4:00pm
Fri 9:00am - 1:00pm
4140 Factoria Blvd SE Ste A Bellevue, WA 98006